文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 2008-10-28 9:30 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級

註冊時間: 2005-06-14 4:02
文章: 66
fireball 寫:
I go to Macau around twice a month for overnight...and undoubtedly GD is the place that has the best looking MMs in Macau...

Nevertheless, I also believe their actual service and attitude is worse than the MMs working in other night club..... at least worse than CC and Rio.. The hotel rooms of GD are also worse than Rio....

For night clubs in GZ, I have only tried 國會。。。。 the MMs looks ok but not too outstanding.... In addition, the charge for the alcohols are realy expensive.... I go with one friend and our bills will normally over RMB3000 (exclude tips to Mami and waiters)... Any other brothers know if there are other GZ night clubs with MM quality better than 國會?

Why do you think the rooms at GD are not as good as other hotels? I looked at their website. It looks pretty good. Many years ago I went to 富都. hated that hotel room.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 2008-11-10 16:34 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級

註冊時間: 2002-10-11 10:20
文章: 274
hangten 寫:
fireball 寫:
I go to Macau around twice a month for overnight...and undoubtedly GD is the place that has the best looking MMs in Macau...

Nevertheless, I also believe their actual service and attitude is worse than the MMs working in other night club..... at least worse than CC and Rio.. The hotel rooms of GD are also worse than Rio....

For night clubs in GZ, I have only tried 國會。。。。 the MMs looks ok but not too outstanding.... In addition, the charge for the alcohols are realy expensive.... I go with one friend and our bills will normally over RMB3000 (exclude tips to Mami and waiters)... Any other brothers know if there are other GZ night clubs with MM quality better than 國會?

Why do you think the rooms at GD are not as good as other hotels? I looked at their website. It looks pretty good. Many years ago I went to 富都. hated that hotel room.

Because GD hotel is not as luxury as Emperor or Rio. The room is 30% smaller than Rio and the bed is not too comfortable....

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 2008-11-10 16:35 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級

註冊時間: 2002-10-11 10:20
文章: 274
hangten 寫:
fireball 寫:

Because GD hotel is not as luxury as Emperor or Rio. The room is 30% smaller than Rio and the bed is not too comfortable....

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 2008-12-18 1:31 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級
頭像

註冊時間: 2005-04-17 5:22
文章: 88
I would never believe decoupling and u witnessed that congested train station before christmas is historical moment that how many workers are being laid off in GZ/DG area. These workers are main contributor to rural consumption growth and root for urbanization theme that make our mother countries outpaced other emerging markets. If this disappear in next couple years because of death of export sector on US/Europe recession, you cannot do much to make country to growth except infrastructure sepnding on railways /airports. But except railways, most stuff are fully installed over last decades of peak economic cycle so the forcoming infrastructure will eventually leads to overcapacity in next 5 years of slowing economy. In recession, jobs are insecured and forget about wages growth, together with inflation is gone, so the main driver is missed for china discretionery spending and consumption booms. so realy economy will at least needs 6-12 months to bottom out and restored growth driver until US recovery in next 24 months. The only hope is that zero interest environment will pull money out from banking system for corporate investment / stock markets allocation and a normalized functioning HK/China market will lead to opportunistic fund flow into Asia and speeding out our recovery in jobs and real economy.
For night life, i gues brothers for sure needs to have 6-12 months inventories prepared for the worst scenario and u can enjoy much better quality and much better return for every $ spending in night life in trough economy. Hope every bros will navigate safe and happily through the tough time and sharing in our forum

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 2008-12-27 12:22 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級

註冊時間: 2005-06-14 4:02
文章: 66
慕雲/Leeds 寫:
GD = Golden Dragon 金龍

Sorry, I seldom disclose the name of HK MM on the net.

The HKNC I visit is SFK. You could find the name in the HK NC forum.

HangTen, I found out that all your posts are asking about information of the name of the MM in all the forums here.

This is somewhat inappropriate and blunt. Before you take, you should learn how to give.

Sharing is the gist of this forum. :wink:
And is two-way.

Hope you and every new bro here note.

time for me to contribute. I found out that certain girl in SKF do swallow if the price is right.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 2008-12-29 14:13 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級
頭像

註冊時間: 2005-04-17 5:22
文章: 88
what is SKF ? sorry bro cant understand

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 2009-01-04 13:03 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級

註冊時間: 2004-02-24 17:15
文章: 146
Brother Leeds,
can you tell me where did you meet the the Harbin girl, her height, sizes and no.?
thanks!

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 38 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1234

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 12 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯文章
不能 在這個版面刪除文章