man169.com 討論區

風月情報互動區
現在的時間是 2018-04-19 23:09

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 88 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1 ... 56789
發表人 內容
 文章主題 : Re: Macau, CP, Shanghai Diary 1-12... Re-visit Shanghai again...
文章發表於 : 2009-11-27 18:40 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級

註冊時間: 2006-04-26 17:17
文章: 181
來自: 街头
Well, I usually go alone in weekdays and with friends in weekend. However, there are so much better selection of girls during weekday...so the dilema is...do you really want to play with boys or girls? th_016

I usually won't wake up till noon after i drink the nite before. Finish my morning Q session, then call lunchboxes out for lunch. Man they love it, free good food with handsome guy, who can miss it?

In the afternoon I either go to spa or foot massage or go to salon to wash my hair, sometimes with mm sometimes not. Shop in DVD store and have them courier back to me in HK or goto bookstore...yes I can and i love to read, surprised eh? If I was not satisfied on bed last nite--I go to sauna. Man the sauna girls are so fresh, watery and beautiful in the afternoon. Imagine if you go there 12 at nite you are probably the 3rd handed fcuker of the day...how dare you complain the girl using KY?

I usually eat a little in the evening but I love to sit in coffee shop on busy streets to have my coffee of the day. Dude, what a good way to start your nite by watching sexy beautiful K girl walking by every 5 seconds in front of you--the point is--you can stare right at them from top the bottom and they will smile to you in return--how could that happen elsewhere on planet earth? This just turn me on so much that I want to get laid right away. But the longer I hold, the more eagered I want to go to K to pick up girl! Sometimes I will even walk up to them and ask for the phone no by lettting them know you wanna book a room with them--believe it or not it works like 90% of the time!

Of course it is K time after 7 or sometimes I will eat with lunchboxes and go to bar or K with performance to play a little bit. Before you goto bed, of course you wanna eat your snack before your hard work...BBQ, Congee, or tea restaurant...the later the nite, the better the business there.

In between the drinking days, sometimes I will go to day trip to Shenzhen, Huizhou, Panyu or Zhuhai with lunchboxes and friends. Hotsprints are good and cheap in GD as well as amusement park in panyu. Man, I still missed the last trip to Panyu waterpark with my huge ball lunchbox... th_028 ...all the boys loved her and all the girls hated her there...

Of course you can play bowling, snooker, stuff like that everywhere...but dude don't waste the time...do it at home...

Regarding ripoff, I would say if you play smart and ask for the price before starting everything, the chance is slim if you go to popular place. Just play smart and don't act like big spender with billion in your pocket then you should be safe. Just let them know you are smart and experienced and be tough...

I am sure a man like you will not be loney in CP and CA. Your trouble would probably be how not being getting caught holding hand with your luchbox by other luchboxes...afterall...those places are small town... 哈哈

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 2009-11-27 18:48 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級

註冊時間: 2006-04-26 17:17
文章: 181
來自: 街头
btw plz check pm lampers

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 2009-11-30 12:44 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級

註冊時間: 2004-06-06 0:01
文章: 237
siubing,

I got your PM and owe you a full report. 好叻

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 2009-12-03 20:50 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級

註冊時間: 2007-04-16 19:42
文章: 33
brother saintsiubing,

i admire that you can play often in CP/CA..:-) I used to go there too but i found that it's difficult to find high quality mm there i think. You do get a lots of those young organic ones though. I guess it's a matter of personal taste. Sometimes i would like high class mm and sometimes I would like those young innocent ones..haha

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 2009-12-04 8:33 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級

bymyself168 寫:
brother saintsiubing,

i admire that you can play often in CP/CA..:-) I used to go there too but i found that it's difficult to find high quality mm there i think. You do get a lots of those young organic ones though. I guess it's a matter of personal taste. Sometimes i would like high class mm and sometimes I would like those young innocent ones..haha

I feel the same way. I like to have "choice"! Therefore, from my last trip, I already running between Macau, Shanghai and CP. I'll probably add Beijing and Thailand in near future. th_002

Still looking for ways to party in Korea and Japan tho... 浸浴

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 2013-01-11 8:34 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級

由以前一D中文都不會打到現在用拼音寫,才幾年而已,玩的心態完全改變。

已不再追求FOC。 因FOC到頭來仲貴。錢事小,感情事大。是過來人的一點心得吧。

兄弟們,珍重!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 2013-07-17 17:36 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級
頭像

註冊時間: 2003-05-29 6:12
文章: 438
來自: lonely planet
lampers 寫:

兄弟們,珍重!

十年後, 變成了這樣! th_026

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 2014-06-17 11:26 
離線
嬰兒級
嬰兒級

火火火 寫:
lampers 寫:

兄弟們,珍重!

十年後, 變成了這樣! th_026